Business Events Tasmania is a not-for-profit, membership based organisation.
Business Events Tasmania's primary role is assisting event organisers stage a memorable, cost-effective and successful business event in Tasmania.
The experienced staff save event organisers hours of work by providing independent expert advice and support on every aspect of holding a business event in Tasmania.
Business Events Tasmania has three main objectives:
- To market Tasmania as an attractive, viable and competitive destination to the business events market;
- To maximise the economic benefit of business events to the Tasmanian economy and its members by attracting more delegates and encouraging pre and post conference touring; and
- To encourage the development of quality business events products and services to enhance Tasmania’s appeal as a business events destination.
Business Events Tasmania services are free!
Business Events Tasmania provides complimentary assistance to:
- Examine the feasibility of staging a national or international convention, meeting or incentive in Tasmania.
- Prepare a comprehensive bid to present to national and international executives outlining the many advantages and benefits of meeting in Tasmania.
- Source submissions and quotations from meeting venues and service providers in Tasmania.
- Host and coordinate site inspections and familiarisations.
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of business events to achieve maximum attendance in Tasmania.
- Provide visitor information for delegates and their partners.
- Offer free independent advice and assistance with the planning of a conference, meeting or incentive.
Business Events Tasmania looks forward to the opportunity to assist event planners bring their next national or international business event to Tasmania.