01-Sep-2009 | Will your heart be racing on-board a Sydney to Hobart yacht this summer? Imagine sitting on-board a yacht in Sydney harbour as more than one hundred yachts tack around you waiting to charge the starting line of one of the world’s most challenging ocean races the – Rolex Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
Imagine gripping the rail of a Rolex Sydney to Hobart yacht, your legs hanging over the side, salt water spraying your face as you race through Hobart waters.
Or maybe, you can see yourself enjoying some of Tasmania’s most opulent, inspiring, unique and indulgent experiences.
Like the sound of that?
Contact the Tasmanian Convention Bureau between September 1st and November 30th to discuss a corporate meeting or incentive business event and you may no longer need to imagine – that could be you!
How to Enter
- Identify a Corporate Meeting or Incentive Event that could be held in Tasmania.
- Contact one of the following Tasmania Convention Bureau’s staff to discuss the options and benefits of that business event being held in Tasmania.
TEL: 03 6224 6852 MOB: 0418 170 305
TEL: 03 6224 6852 MOB: 0419 002 530
- You are now entered into the draw!
- For every meeting or incentive opportunity you discuss with us between 01 September and 30 November, you will receive one entry into the draw to win an invitation for you and a friend to be on-board a yacht in Sydney Harbour at the start of the ‘Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race’ on 26 December 2009. Winners announced 15 December 2009.
- In addition, if you provide the most number of opportunities in that three month period you will win an invitation for you and a friend to be on-board a yacht in Hobart waters at the finish of the internationally renowned ‘Rolex Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race’ in January 2010, courtesy of The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania. Plus a signed yacht race print of Wild Thing from world renowned yachting photographer Richard Bennett. Winners announced 15 December 2009.
- Finally, if your meeting or incentive becomes the highest yielding piece of business contracted before 30 November 2010, you will win an exclusive indulgent weekend for two, experiencing some of Tasmania’s unique, luxury and inspiring activities, venues and locations. Winner announced 15 December 2010.
Main Photo: Wild Thing’s record-breaking run to Hobart in 1990 © Richard Bennett Photography